District Mission Statement
"The Fremont Public Schools will provide a student centered, learning focused, environment for all students so they may become world ready."
District Core Values:
- Schools exist for the benefit of all students
- All students have a capacity to learn
- Students learn and exhibit intelligence in many ways
- Students learn best in a caring, safe and orderly environment
- Learning is life long and is the cooperative responsibility of students, staff, parents and community
- Learning is enhanced when decisions are based on quality research and best practice for all students
- Learning is enhanced when instruction is based on quality research and best practice information with the focus on what is best for all students
- Quality schools are a strength of the community
- To build a strong academic foundation for all learners
- To provide a rigorous, comprehensive curriculum which will intellectually challenge all learners
- To encourage the development of strong personal character and moral maturity for all students
- To assist in the development of career maturity to ensure post-secondary success for all students
What's In A Logo?
The Fremont Public School's district logo represents both the district's mission and strategic focus. The figure in the globe represents students inspire by education (textbook in hand), striving to become lifelong learners and responsible citizens (reaching for the star), in order to become world ready.
District School Improvement Goals:
- Fremont Public Schools' students will improve achievement in all core academic areas.
- Fremont Public Schools' students will be provided a caring and safe educational environment
- Fremont Public Schools' students will be provided a challenging curriculum and meaningful learning opportunities.
The education of all Fremont Public Schools' students will be enhanced through the integration of technology in the classroom.