Welcome to Packers' Pride Childcare/Preschool
Hello, my name is Allison Alderton and I would like to thank you for visiting our web site. I hope you find it very informative. I would also like to invite you to visit our center in person to experience everything that Packers' Pride has to offer.
Our nurturing staff is dedicated to guiding your child with positive consistent care. We take special care to recognize unique cues from each child so that we can better individualize their care.
Our program offers a wide range of interesting opportunities for your child. We strive to achieve the following:
- to provide a stimulating environment.
- to present abundant opportunities for parent involvement in and through a variety of activities.
- to ensure an atmosphere of warmth and love in which a child's free to grow.
- to discover each child's uniqueness and special strengths.
- to build a sense of individual worth.
- to reinforce and challenge a child's natural development; physically, socially, emotionally, and intellectually.
Our primary focus is to keep your child safe and to foster a feeling of love and acceptance by promising the following things:
- to honor your role as a parent and partner with you in the care and development of your child.
- you will feel completely confident and reassured when you leave your child with us.
- you will know that we value your child as a unique individual to be nurtured, protected, and respected at all times.
- you will know that committed, dedicated staff are caring for your child.
- you will watch your child develop a love of learning and a rich imagination.
- you will see your child develop strong bonds with our staff and other children.
- you will be treated as an important member of our family.
- you can expect us to listen carefully and respond quickly to any questions or concerns.
- you will know that it is our privilege to serve your family.
If you have any additional questions please feel free contact me at anytime.